Helaas, dit event is al geweest. Kijk op onze eventkalender voor onze eerstvolgende activiteiten!
Webinar: Why this corona crisis is the best time to reduce single-use plastics
Woensdag 22 juli 2020 om 14:00 tot 15:00 | Online
Last year 200 tourism companies signed the International Tourism Plastic Pledge. They acknowledged the need to work together to cut plastic pollution. A great step towards tackling the pollution in our beautiful holiday destinations. How can we maintain this promise in times of corona? Don’t we need plastics to guarantee hygiene standards for our customers?
Not necessarily. Jo Hendrickx and Rachel McCaffery from Travel Without Plastic are experts in this field and will share their experience with you. They will give you practical tips on how to deal with single-use plastics in times where hygiene is more important than ever, helping you to make suitable choices for your business and also to define a longer term policy.
To warm you up a little, did you know that:
- Plastic gloves and masks can actually spread more germs than they prevent?
- Single-use face masks are estimated to have a lifespan of 45o years?
- Water that is filtered, bottled and served on site is likely to be more hygienic than single-use plastic bottles?
Why you shouldn’t miss this webinar
- Gain insights on how to balance hygiene requirements with plastic reduction
- Receive practical tips that you can use straight away
- Ask questions about your own concerns