Helaas, dit event is al geweest. Kijk op onze eventkalender voor onze eerstvolgende activiteiten!
Webinar: Meet Sustainable Leather Producers from Ethiopia
Donderdag 17 september 2020 om 14:30 tot 16:00 | Online
Ethiopian leather and leather goods producers move to a more sustainable production. Tanneries and producers of bags, shoes and accessories are adopting technologies that are more environmentally friendly and they work in ways that take employees’ rights very seriously. In this webinar you will meet four companies from Ethiopia that will show you that they produce sustainable products with a good quality.
This webinar is a carrousel of four companies with an introduction by MVO Nederland. The carrousel focuses on sustainability aspects of production and showing products. Participants will have the opportunity for asking questions and for getting in touch directly with the producers.
Why you shouldn’t miss this
- Find out more about Ethiopia as a sourcing destination
- Meet interesting companies with interesting stories
- Be informed of changes happening in the leather industry
- Daniel Tesfaye – Solidaridad Ethiopia– Sustainability improvements through GTI project
- Tatek Yirga – Batu Tannery– Easy White Tanning, changes through GTI project
- Teshome Besufekad – Entoto Beth– Putting HIV positive people to work
- Terefe Alemu – Shir Shir– Reusing all leather scraps
- Sammy Abdella – Sammy Handmade – Craftmanship using natural resources