Online workshop: due diligence
Openbaar Woensdag 20 januari 2021 om 10:30 tot 12:00 | Online
Companies have to identify, prevent or mitigate the CSR risks in their supply chain, production process and export chain. Internationally, this is laid down in the OECD Guidelines for Responsible Business. This is also referred to as ‘due diligence’ or ‘CSR risk management’. In this webinar, we explain what due diligence means for your company.
Why you should not miss this
- Learn what due diligence means for your company
- Get inspiration from another company
- Receive tools to get started with due diligence
- Leonie Weber, sustainability manager at O My Bag, explains how she manages due diligence and the challenges that come with it.
- Marieke de Jong and Gerdien Dijkstra explain what due diligence entails for you as a company and provide tools.
Entrepreneurs with international chains
The language of this workshop will be English