Helaas, dit event is al geweest. Kijk op onze eventkalender voor onze eerstvolgende activiteiten!
Masterclass: Collaboration in the fight against plastic pollution
Openbaar Donderdag 15 april 2021 van 14.00 tot 15.00 uur | Online
As a signatory of the International Tourism Plastic Pledge you expressed your commitment to reduce plastic pollution at holiday destinations. To maximise impact and strengthen international collaboration in the fight against plastic pollution, the International Tourism Plastic Pledge will merge into the Global Tourism Plastic Initiative (GTPI).
By collaboration on the reduction of plastic under one umbrella the international sector can take serious action in a coordinated manner. During this masterclass, we will inform you as a signatory of the International Tourism Plastic Pledge on what this change means for you and how you can become part of this important initiative.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME
- Learn more about the GTPI and how to become part of the initiative
- Understand why fighting plastic pollution during the COVID-19 recovery is more important than ever and receive tips how to do it
- Make sure you continue to be part of the fight against plastic pollution and be on top of tools and resources which help you to take next steps
- Saskia Pepping, sector manager tourism, MVO Nederland
- Frank Oostdam, Chairman/Director of ANVR (Dutch Travel Association)
- Svitlana Mikhalyeva, Consumption and Production Analyst at United Nations Environment Programme
- Pablo Montes Iannini, Private Sector Engagement Specialist, UN Environment
- Virginia Fernandez-Trapa, Programme Officer, Sustainable Development of Tourism at World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)