Large Companies Network
Terug naar hoofdnavigatie
The Large Companies Network is MVO Nederland’s CSR network for large companies in the Netherlands. It has developed into an important platform and an excellent network for larger businesses (500 employees or more). Here, officers from large companies share practical experience and gain knowledge of current themes and developments in the field of corporate social responsibility. The participants in the Large Companies Network aim for a permanent and integral embedding of CSR in their own business processes.
The Large Companies Network is particularly aimed at the following three groups:
- CSR managers. The managers and those implementing the process of moving the company to sustainability.
- Board of Directors or members of the Management Board.
- High Potentials or Young Professionals: the leaders of the future who are going to have an important part to play in the embedding of CSR in the business.
The participants in the Large Companies Network decide activities and meetings together. The following meetings were on the agenda for 2011:
- CSR managers meetings. Twice a year the Large Companies Network organises this meeting for CSR managers. They share knowledge and experience and discuss a CSR theme, with the focus on a different theme each year. One of the participants hosts the meeting.
- Future Leaders Event (FLE). In the autumn of 2011 the Large Companies Network organised the fourth FLE. This conference was a powerful kick-off for a CSR community that shares knowledge and experience. Some 300 ‘high potentials’ in the 25 to 35 age range from large companies and government attended.
Be introduced to the members of the Large Companies Network.
You will find the members of the Large Companies Network listed below:
ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
Accell Group N.V.
Achmea Holding N.V.
APG Algemene Pensioen Groep
Athlon Car Lease International
British American Tobacco
CocaCola Enterprises Nederland B.V.
Delta Lloyd Groep
Dura Vermeer Groep N.V.
Ernst & Young
Koninklijke BAM Groep
Koninklijke Volker Wessels Stevin N.V.
Ordina Holding B.V.
Randstad Holding N.V.
Ricoh Nederland B.V.
USG People N.V.
Van Lanschot Bankiers
Van Nieuwpoort Groep
Vebego International B.V.
What can I expect from the Large Companies Network?
Would you like to be introduced to other large enterprises that are active in the field of corporate social responsibility? Do you have the need for a sounding board, to share CSR knowledge and to have access to a network of CSR professionals? Would you like to participate in annually returning meetings and events of the Large Companies Network? Then become a member now!
The costs are € 7,000 per year (exclusive of VAT). This is inclusive of € 1,500 for the partnership of MVO Nederland.
Are you interested in more information on the network and the membership? Please contact: